Our business has been a member of the National Association of Resale and Thrift Shops since 1994.
NARTS CODE OF ETHICS
- ENSURE rights to supplier confidentiality of privileged information received verbally, in writing or electronically.
- THRIVE to achieve educational growth through continuing education, sharing of knowledge, expertise and skills to advance the resale industry.
- HONOR written and oral agreements, striving for clarity and mutual understanding through complete, accurate and timely communications, while respecting legal and contractual rights of others.
- IMPLEMENT clearly written return, exchange, consignment, layaway and similar policies.
- COMMIT to the protection of the environment by responsible use of resources in the operation of your business.
- SINCERELY represent and act within one’s areas of professional competency and authority without exaggeration, distortion or concealment.
Adherence to the Code of Ethics signifies professionalism, fair dealing and high integrity. Any member may be subject to revocation of membership if found to have materially breached any part of this Code.